Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator

Variance Summary Dashboard in QlikView

Hi All, I have to create a summary Variance Dashboard by comparing the values in two different sources. Here i am attaching the spread sheet contains the sample Raw Data, Sample Variance Dashboard and Sample Summary Variance Dashboard. Please review the attached spread sheet and help me to resolve my issue.

I already created the Sample Variance Dashboard, but stuck in creating of Sample Summary Dashboard. Please help me, how to build this report in Front End.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi, I use attached app to resolve this, can you try if this works? Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi, this is an interesting question, so in your scenario, will you have more systems? Now you only listed 2 systems. Thanks!

gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Alex, 

No, In my scenario I have only 2 systems.

alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi, I use attached app to resolve this, can you try if this works? Thanks!

gopikrishnach
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Alex,

The code is working fine, thank you so much for your help.

I have another scenario like, i have to compare Source 1 data with Source 2 Data in different dates, below is the example.

Case 1:

Source 1 Date

01-Apr-2020(every month Constant)

Source 2 Date

04-Apr-2020, 05-Apr-2020, 06-Apr-2020.....Etc(After 3rd of every month any date, we have to take for source 2).

Case 2:

Source 1 Date

31-Mar-2020(Last Working day of previous Month)

Source 2 Date

04-Apr-2020, 05-Apr-2020, 06-Apr-2020.....Etc(After 3rd of every month any date, we have to take for source 2).

I used Alternate state in the variance Dashboard creation, please help me out, how to calculate the count of match and no match accounts, if the both source source system having different dates.

alex00321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi this is not clear to me. Also if my answer resolved your question firstly, then you could mark this as resolved and then open another question and I will try to resolve once you expand your detail. Thanks!