Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Vertical Label for y-axis

Hi all,

I want to show the y-axis label vertically in the chart instead of showing horizontal....

can anyone tell me how to do this...

thanks in advance

19 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I think this is found in the chart properties under Axes tab in the dimension Axis you can change the dimension labels if you want it to be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hi can u tell me where its available........

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please see attached file..

Not applicable
Author

I m asking abt y axis not x axis

Not applicable
Author

I m asking abt Y axis not in x axis

Not applicable
Author

Oops sorry abou the confusion..i dont think there is any way of controlling the labels for the expressions which is the y axis..

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gopinathan,

If you go under the "Presentation" tab, on the bottom right you can add text in chart. Once you add the label, make sure that the angle is set to 270 degrees (or 90 for a right axis) and then Ctrl-Shift to move the text around in the graph.

Hope this helps...

Best of Luck...

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, this was a great help. Especially the part about the Control-Shift was something that I hadn't figured out yet...

Not applicable
Author

Hey,

I just encountered the same problem and this fix works partly. When I maximize the chart, the text shifts around and doesn't remain in the right place. Is there a fix to this?