Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Want to show last 6 month data in graph on activation and last month data in another graph

Hi All,

I am new to QV and currently working on QV11. I have trending graph(Bar Chart) and Pie chart and want to display the Last 6 month data into Bar Chart on report activation and latest month data into Pie chart. Also once I clear my selection it should come back to default selection.

Could you please let me know if you guys have solution for this.

Greatlty Appreciate your help and response.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi,

Try like this,

=No Dimension and used expression like this, If you have Date field , use like this

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date))) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date)))'}>}Sales)    

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-1)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-1))'}>}Sales)

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-2)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-2))'}>}Sales)

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-3)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-3))'}>}Sales)

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-4)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-4))'}>}Sales)    

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-5)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-5))'}>}Sales)

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In Dimension I Used Month as dimension and I want Default selection should be last six month.

I am not able to upload my .qvw file.

MayilVahanan

Hi,

Try like this,

=No Dimension and used expression like this, If you have Date field , use like this

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date))) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date)))'}>}Sales)    

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-1)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-1))'}>}Sales)

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-2)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-2))'}>}Sales)

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-3)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-3))'}>}Sales)

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-4)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-4))'}>}Sales)    

=Sum({<Date = {'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(Date),-5)) <= $(=MonthEnd(Max(Date),-5))'}>}Sales)

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.