Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Warnings

Hello!

I've made a statistikbox showing number of interviews that have been made​​. I want to put a warning, warning if less than 30 pieces of interviews per quarter. Do not really know what to do, does anyone know?

For example: I get a red or green button that alerts if there are too few interview the

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Elin

Where would you like to display the warning?

You can't do this directly in the statistics box, but you ahve a couple of alternatives. You can create a text box that displays a traffic light icon depending on a value, or create a traffic light gauge chart. The oteher alternative would be to create a pivottable chart with expressions for each statistic - they are all defined, easy to use functions anyway then have a separate column for each one with a traffic light in it. The information would display horizontally, you can set it so the column headings are vertical, but I cant think how to get the traffic light next to each statistic.

Within the statistics box, you can set the background colour or each statistic to display depending on a conditional function. The background colour button is at the bottome of the dialogue when you open the statistic box properties. choose the conditional setting and change the function to an if statement that returns red() or green() depending if the value is over or under 30. don't forget to set the transparency to 0 as this is automatically set to 100% transparent.

Let me know if any of this helps, or if you are after anything different.

Regards,

Erica

Not applicable
Author

Hello Erica !

Thanks for fast response, but I'm not so good at this. A I think you understod me right. But I have some questions.

Can I put diffrent backround if totalt of interviews ar more than 30 (green) and if there i less than 30 it will be red. I dont know how to do it, becoause I dont want to do a pivottable.

Can I shift the bacround in the statisticsbox or a bottom than will be red och green ??

Regards Elin

Not applicable
Author

Hi Elin

In the conditional setting in the background dialogue, enter a formula that looks a bit like this:

=if(sum(interviews) >=30, green(), red())

This if statement returns a colour formula dependant on the number of interviews. Does this work for you?

erica