Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renovero
Creator
Creator

Way/addon/summary/script to collect data from Management Console

Hello.

I need to make some dashboard to show me my focused data.

I necessary need the time tasks starts, and how long did this task take to execute?

The data are open in Console Management window, but is there any way to collect them to external storage, new app source?

Maybe someone has any add-on or dashboard which one would summary my tasks? Or where to find this data in txt form ?

8 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

hi,

in Operations Monitor (Standard App for RootAdmins) there are datas you wanted to

Regards

renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

Where is that addon? Is it on QlikView or I have to download Qlik Sence to use it?
I tried to google it but it only appears on "start page" on QlikSence - but we don't use it.

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I didn't see that you are using QlikView

For QlikView there is an Governance Dashboard.qvw , search community for it.

Regards

renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

There is no other way as to use Governance Dashboard?
It is really complex, with the lot of unneeded stuff.

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Sure,

you can write your own script, using QlikView Tasks logs.

There are lots of files in different folders, also depending on your license (with publisher or without)

Regards

renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

Ok I have thought about that, but wonder about - Am I have to write it by myself.

It is unfortunate that there is no easy access to it, other that locate all 200+ logs/day and extract data from every file. 

There is no script in Governance Monitor as I saw it in version I have found, so I can not even take script data and use it in other way, to see only these data I have wanted to.

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

here

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Deployment/QlikView-Governance-Dashboard-Server-Moniterd-Dash...

you can see that the script is in hidden script folder and a password. If this works in your version I don't know. in my version (2.0.5) it is not in hidden script section 

renovero
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for link.

Sadly, the link in this link is dead.

But I have found an version 2.12 - the newest one - on Qlik Download Page, and saw that there is no hidden script, everything open.

I think I will do something with that. After, i will paste app to this forum ofc.