Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Web browser showing 'stop running script'? Urgent help please!

Hi,

I have a google map. The source is excel file with Id, name, address, postcode, Latitude, Longitude. The excel contains 30,000 records. It is showing an error while opening the map in web view. Please can anyone suggest how to set this. Will this sort if we increase the RAM size in server?

Thanks.

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Please see attached.

Not applicable
Author

There is no Easting and Northing in the file. Will it creates any problem if there is no Easting and Northing for Latitude and Longitude?

Not applicable
Author

Can anyone suggest me please!!! whether is it possible to get this?

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Depends on your extension object what data it uses to display the coordinates. I don't think this is related to the RAM size as the map is loaded online from Google maps. Check your browser setting to suppress the error message. Does it run faster when you have less data on your extensions object?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. where can I change the supress error messages because the properties are disabled in web view turn off.

In webview turn on where can I change. Please help

edit: The source is excel file all the data is in excel I tried with 2000  records at first and it works fine but now when I increased the records the problem is showing script error.

Not applicable
Author

Is there any way to set this?

Ronnie_Taborn
Support
Support

• Make sure “Protected Mode” is off

• Uncheck “Allow active content to run in files on My Computer". Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Security

• Make sure “Compatibility Mode” is completely off in the zone where the QlikView server is running.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Actually I was testing it in turn on webview mode in Qlikview server in one of development folder So, in this webview mode where can I change the above options. Please help me as it is priority task for me to complete. Please!!!!!!!