Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
We value your feedback – take our 5-minute QlikView modernization survey
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_shetty78
Creator II
Creator II

Where can I get QlikOCX.ocx from?

Hi All,

I have a licenced Qlikview Developer for Windows - v8.50.6261.5 installed. OS-Win2k.

I do not have qlikocx installed on my machine. Can someone guide me to from where can I get this file. May be a link from where this file ca be downloaded.

I have searched the forum for this but didn't seem to find the source for getting this file.

Appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks, Amit.

5 Replies
rwunderlich

Go here:

http://www.qlik.com/download/

and use the "Log In" button.

-Rob

amit_shetty78
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Rob.

I tried this and but it only leads me to the qv9.0 instalation exe. I do did not find the qlikocx.ocx file available for download there.

I already have qv installed on my w/s and need the ocx to be able to drag and drop objects to ppt's for which I assume the ocx is needed.

Appreciate you help on this.

-Amit.

Not applicable

Amit,

once you login you could see the list of components to download. check the attached image.

Thanks,

Raghu.

Not applicable

now i got it why you didn't get that page, because you don't have permission to download these files. User is not a customer or partner. So logged in using customer or partner's Id, then you will see all these things.

Thanks,

Raghu.

amit_shetty78
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Raghu. I think you are correct.

I'll try and get the details from my procurement dept and hopefully should be able to see a similar screen like your's.

Thanks again.