Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where can i download qlikview app for android and blackberry

Hi All,

I want to access the application using android and blackberry mobiles.

I didn't find any Qlikview app in android app store and same for Blackberry.

But Qlikview for IOS is there for iphone in ITunes (Apple store).

So, Please suggest me if the apps are available for Android/Blackberry phones or not ?

Regards

Kumar

8 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

On android you use the browser to access qlikview documents in the access point. There is no separate app. I think the same applies to blackberries.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Ravi,

There is no mobile app for Android and Blackberry, for iphone only it is available.  If you want to access you can use the browser to access qlikview documents deployed in server from Accesspoint.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Wassenaar,

I found the information in google and even in qlikview site like, there is an app qlikview for android has released for android phones and available in android market for free.

But when I visit to those links , I found the app is removed.

So, Please confirm me ,

There is no such apps released from qlikview for android and blackberry mobiles ?

Or

Now those are not available ?

Thanks for your reply..

Regards

Kumar

Gysbert_Wassenaar

That's correct. There once was an app for android. It's no longer available since the ajax client now works fine in browsers that are available on android and blackberry.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Wassenaar ..

Regards

Kumar

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I just tried the qlikview app on ipad and it worked well. Any idea as whats the significant difference between viewing the dashboard directly from the server vs ios qlikview app?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, you can togle your accesspoint more "Ipad-wise"

and you can create an screenshot for offline viewing

Not applicable
Author

Screenshot for offline viewing can be taken directly from server also on ipad.....one major difference that i observed was that the screen resolution was way better adjusted on the app. it almost exactly fitted the ipad screen.