Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where is the server version?

Silly question ....... How do I find out what Qlikview server version is installed?  I can see the server licenses in QMC but am not sure how to tell if we have 10, 11, or 11SR2.  Thanks!

7 Replies
matthieu_burel
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

In the QMC, Go in the tab "System" and the subtab "About"... You will find all information about your server

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Matthieu.  Still not sure though since nowhere on that subtab is there a reference to SR2.  I do see the QVS has Version 11.00.11414.0.  Safe to assume that's SR2?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

According to the download site, 11 SR2 is build 11440.

Latest release 11.2 SR3 is build 12018

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you go to the download page on qlik.com (and you're a customer or partner) you can Filter the downloads to your language and Server. In the list of downloads you can then see the version number (e.g. 11.00) and release number (e.g. SR2). In the column Build you can see the build number (e.g. 114140). That build number is the last part of the version number you can see on the About tab. So yes, in this case it's safe to assume you have 11.00 SR2.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot for the input but I am still a bit confused.  The download page shows SR2 as build 11440 but our server shows 11414 which would logically be prior to 11440.  Could 11414 be a beta SR2 release or something?

pgrenier
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Good morning Mike,

Build 11440 would be the second and last broadband and official update for QlikView 11.0 SR2. If my memory is correct, that will also be the last version made available for release 11.0, as all further corrections will be included in the future service releases of QlikView 11.2, which is now at SR3 (build 12018).

If you prefer staying with version 11.0, and are accessing data from a AS/400, I would strongly suggest you contact your representative in order to obtain the client build 11480. The data loading speed has been seriously addressed in this version, and it offers quite a vast improvement. Just saying...

Hope this helps, cheers,

Philippe