Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Where to download the extension objects?

Hello,

I would like to ask where I can download the extension objects for the Personal Edition version 11?

Thanks in advance,

Chung

18 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ha I've had a similar issue to this one.  I ended up having to download and install QlikView 10 SR4 and QlikView 11 SR1 in order to get all of the extension examples.  Personally I think there should be some sort of 'Extension Exchange' place like Salesforce's AppExchange in order to share extensions amongst QlikView Developers.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

So you downloaded and installed first the version 10, then version 11, and you got the extension objects together with the upgrade?

In the download page I''ve seen actually only the Qlikview Persion Edition.

Regards,

Chung

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yeah, exactly.  Though what you see on the download page may be tied to your Account's permissions.  Do you have a license for QlikView Developer?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

No I don't have a license. I just download and try the functions from Qlikview Personal Edition. It would be a new choice for the customers from my company.

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ah ok.  Yeah I definitely think QlikView should add an extension sharing section to this community web site !

adhudson
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

You can find sample extension objects for practicing under the qlikview installation folder.

[QlikView Installation Folder]\Examples\Extensions.

It contains almost 6 extension objects given as package with qlikview setup.

1. People Chart

2. Gantt Chart

3. Stream Chart

4. People Gauge Chart

5. FlexGrid

6. WebPage Viewer

Regards

Andrew Hudson

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your reply.

I found the Extension Examples.qar in the folder but after running, I got quite different charts  from what you listed:

1. Bullet Chart

2. Calendar

3. Geo Heat map

4. Org Chart

5. Labeled Pie Chart

6. Web Page Viewer

7. Stream Chart

Do you know why it's different?

Regards,

Chung

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Oh those extensions with the bullet chart are packaged with QlikView 11.  The ones Andrew mentioned were packaged with QlikView 10.

Not applicable
Author

Any idea if the ones for V11 work with V10? 🙂

I've got V11 downloaded onto a test computer at the moment and will go and fetch the different extension objects examples if they will! 

Cheers,

Emma