Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

While development the chart in desktop it show the chart with data but same when we upload in server it show the chart nodata. Help Require here please

Hi Team

We are facing serious problem. We have developed the chart in QV desktop it show the chart with data fine. But same when we upload the same chart i.e QVW file in server it show the chart with nodata.

Can anybody please show the wayout to slove the problem.

Advance Thanks

SD

5 Replies
prieper
Master II
Master II

Are there any filters set in the server?

What about Section Access?

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

The Object chart which we develop in QV Desktop with some filter like Location, Product, ETC.

Which is working fine in QV Desktop. But same QVW file when we upload in server and we try to view the dashboard/ chart it is shown message as nodata data to display.

FYI, Sheet Level at condition we are hiding and unhiding the sheet. But at session acceess we don't.

But let me check. once's again.

However what can be the other possibility. Can you please let me know?

Advance Thanks

SD

prieper
Master II
Master II

In case that you restrict access it might be that there is no data available to show/calculate for the user accessing the server.

During developement or whilst running the script, the creator can see all data, unless QV-session is restarted.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

I am new. Did u mean that QV-Session restarted means I have to re-start the QV Server or what?

Please suggest

Advance Thanks

SD

prieper
Master II
Master II

no - I meant to close the session with the QV-client

Peter