cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnkuJarvis_1094
Contributor II
Contributor II

White Screen and Session lost

I am trying to open reports in Qlikview but getting white screen. It will be really helpful if someone can clarify why this happening. 

Issue:Opening report in accesspoint. Getting white screen and then session lost after sometime

Labels (5)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The problem is you have not provided much in the way of details, not even a screenshot, so it is difficult to say for sure what you are running into on this one, but the first place to check would be the QVWS logs, which by default are located here:

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\WebServer\Log

That may provide a clue there, but really need screenshot in order to determine what it may be, I really do not wish to speculate as it could be many things.  If you can provide further details and screenshot(s), should be able to come up with some more detailed theories.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.