Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Why again are my posts being sent to Moderator??

Hello Moderator,

I am using the forum for a longtime now, but offlate I notice that all the posts are sent to Moderator for review and not sure why?

I only post issues on forum when I get Stuck with it and would expect someone to reply sooner, but my post after sent for review and posted on the discussions after 6-7 hours of my original posted time, nobody is bothering to reply to my issue.

Can you please do something about this??

My client is not happy that there are some issues pending and So am I. Below is what I am trying to post and what do you want to know?

Thanks,

Mady

I have dimensions YearMonth and LoanKey and a Fact Amount. If a customer makes a payment in the last 3 consecutive months at anytime and then misses the 4th payment its a default.

10 Replies
sridhar240784
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Mady,

If there are any below item found on you post then your post would be automatically sent to QV Community moderator for review.

1. Key words identified in  Qv Community spam filter
    •      Title
    •      Content
    •      Tagging

Have a look at the below post for more details. This issue has been discussed on this forum already.

Re: Moderated discussions?http://community.qlik.com/message/136023#136023

Hope this helps you.

-Sridhar

Not applicable
Author

Hello Sridhar,

Thanks for the reply and I am looking at it.

I have an issue where I am struck and trying to get some reply from the forum, but because of this it wont allow me to post and I want a solution asap.

I will post my question here, I want to calculate defaults for my data.

I have a dimensions YearMonth and LoanKey and a Fact Amount. If a customer makes a payment in the last 3 consecutive months at anytime and then misses the 4th payment its a default.

I need somehelp in getting this expression.

Can someone help please?

Not applicable
Author

I just posted a message and its gone again to Moderator, I dont know whats happening? What are the keywords which we cannot use??

Not applicable
Author

I want to calculate Defaults from YearMonth and LoanKey dimension. If a Loan is paid in the last 3 consecutive months, and the 4th Payment is not made then its a default. Can someone help me write an expression for this?

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

We're sorry for this...we have had some spammers in our community advertising for "loans" and other products, so we have a keyword filter in place to send them to moderation.  We will reevaluate this and see if it is still needed.

Not applicable
Author

For the expression your looking for, it would be my guess that you create variables that contain Sum(Amount) for the 4 months.  Which means you need to have a variable that is the number of possible selections.  So then get the values of the last 4 selections.  Get the values of vVariableName = Sum({<YearMonth = {vPastMonthName} >}Amount).  Then have a conditional if(vCurrentMonth = 0, if(vDefaultCount = 3, "Default"), vDefaultCount = vDefaultCount + 1).   You would also need conditionals checking the past month variables to see if they are 0 or not before doing the current month.   This is the general idea that I would have for approaching this problem.  I'm not positive on the syntax of the statements though.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Jason,

Thankyou for the clarification, but the problem is I had posted something today again and made sure there was no word LOAN and renamed it to Payments, still its sent to Moderator. Can you please do something about it asap as we have a release tommorow and I have some last minute issues, for which I want to use the community.

I hope you understand the problems and help me asap.

Thanks,

Mady

Not applicable
Author

Did my post help?

Regards,
Jeff

Not applicable
Author

Sorry Moderator, but my posts are being Moderated to and I find my questions very useful for the community.

Can you not moderate it?

Thanks,

Miguel