cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kschramm
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface using Qlikview 12

Has anyone experienced issues with Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface on QV 12?  When accessing Access Point users are receiving the following message:

"This action cannot be completed because the other application is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy application and correct the problem."

Thank you in advance for any input or experiences.

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Kurt,

I also have a similar issue with our Windows 10 clients connections to Access Point using the fat client. We are using Qlikview 11.20 SR12 (11.20.12904.0), and are receiving this message when entering in login credentials for Access Point. I've found that if the username/password are entered quickly enough we don't get the message.

Have you found any way to resolve this issue?

ddikmann
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I also saw this issue appear with both QlikView 11.20 and QlikView 12.10 in combination with Windows 10. This seems to be a Windows related problem and not specifically QlikView related. After some research and help from Qlik support we were able to solve this using this solution: https://kb.globalscape.com/KnowledgebaseArticle10441.aspx

The solution is for a different program but the error encountered is the same. Basically, you should stop/kill one by one all unnecessary process running on the computer until you identify the process causing this problem.