Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

World Heat Map Which is Dynamic In Nature

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement to plot a world heat map which is clickable. If an user selects a country he should be able to see that particular country data and should be directed to other sheet . I have tried a few option but all those are static. I am unable to select any particular country.

Can anyone suggest me something here. It could be an extension also.

Thanks,

Akash

3 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

What Map extensions have you tried?

Are you looking for only free extensions or paid?
I believe SVG Map will 'kind' of work as heat map with color coding based of expression.

Try this link below

Updated SVG Map files (US State Names)

Note: The Maps are pre loaded and are static But it will work on click and take the user to a particular state or country upon selection with a pop up as well.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Aehman.

Thanks for your reply.  I mean I was able to draw the heat map. The problem I'm facing now is everytime I'm going to other sheet and coming back to the sheet where I have plotted the map. The map is not coming up.

if I again go to the properties of the map and change anything and then if I click ok, it starts coming again.

Do you have any suggestion for me?

Thanks,

Akash

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Check out the below sample SVG file.

It should not disappear when you move to other sheet.

If the problem is still there then probably download the latest version for SVG extension,search SVg Map extension in community.