Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Wrong numbers with a histogramm

Hi there,

I have a problem with values in a histogramm or more precisely  I have a probleme when I select many records.

For diferents reasons i have to select 2 number of year but I put only one  number of year as a dimension. I think that's the problem.

Please find attached 3 screenshots to understand the situation.

In the third screenshot,I would like to keep the 9,5% and 10,23% but i don't know how to do that.

Thank you for your help.

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Sorry I forgot to precise that 1183817 is count(IDF_AGENT)/12*365.

So it is 112628/1183817=9,5 %.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you give the count value for count(IDF_AGENT) for 2009,2010 and when you select both what is the count.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

2009 :  count(idf_agent)=26944

2010 count(idf_agent)=26801

When 2009 and 2010 are selected :          2009 : count (idf_agent)= 31382    2010 : count(idf_agent)=31456

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Here is the problem,

You can see that the values are changing, which they shouldnt.

It will not be possible to say whats going wrong unless you provide some data.

Regards,

Kaushik S0lanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

I found something I was doing wrong. Indeed i was counting a key value so the number came from two field. I corected that point but I stil don't get what I want. I can't have 9,51% and 10,23%..

2009 & 2010 wrong.bmp