Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Wrong numbers with a histogramm

Hi there,

I have a problem with values in a histogramm or more precisely  I have a probleme when I select many records.

For diferents reasons i have to select 2 number of year but I put only one  number of year as a dimension. I think that's the problem.

Please find attached 3 screenshots to understand the situation.

In the third screenshot,I would like to keep the 9,5% and 10,23% but i don't know how to do that.

Thank you for your help.

14 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try this expression.

count(NUM_JOUR)/((Count(IDF_AGENT)/12)*365)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thank you for your help but your expression doesn't give the right number neither.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Kindly post your qvw file.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Sorry i can't because there are some confidential data but I can give you more informations if you need so.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Its ok i can understand Try below expression.

count(NUM_JOUR)/((Count(total IDF_AGENT)/12)*365)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

thank you for understanding.

It doesn't work. My expression is correct if I select only one year. The problem appears when more than one year is selected..

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you do one thing.

Just send the values of 2009 and 2010 for the Num_Jour and IDF_Agent

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

NUM_JOUR 2009 : 112628     IDF_AGENT 2009 : 26944      IDF_AGENT{$<NUM_ANNEE>} 2009 : 1 183 817

NUM_JOUr 2010 : 123732     IDF_AGENT 2010 : 26801     IDF_AGENT{$<NUM_ANNEE>} 2010 : 1 209 762

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I guess the calulcation is wrong somewhere.

To explain with your example.

For 2009 it will be

112628 / ((1183817)/12)*365)

The out put of this is 0.31% not 9.51%

Kindly correct if I am wrong.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki