Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Y AXIS with B symbol along with the amount vlaue

Hi All,

We have requirement to display "B" value along with the amount in Y Axis. See the image below. I tried to do this with Axis and Number settings it is not working..

Can you help me understanding correct configurations for these settings?.

Y-Axis Billions.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw. Besides setting the number format on the Number tab you probably also need to specify a static step for the expression axis on the Axes tab.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw. Besides setting the number format on the Number tab you probably also need to specify a static step for the expression axis on the Axes tab.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Wasenaar,

Is there any way I could choose billions in case of amount is high. If amount is less than billion showing them in millions.

Thanks

Dasu.G

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Not as far as I know. If you leave the axis defaults in place and don't override the number settings for the expression then the scale will change automatically and the axis will show the appropriate (thousands, millions or billions) symbol. Just not after the numbers on the axis but at the end of the axis.