Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

% YAGO Current month not showing

Hello everybody,

I have an issue with an appplication I am developing and I hope you can help me.I have a straight table with a dimension (Rolling last 12 months, Feb.2016 till Feb.2017). This dimension has been calculated as follows:

aggr(only({<[Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(Monthstart(AddMonths(today(),-12))))<=$(=date(Monthend(today())))"}>}[Calendar Start Date.YearMonth]),[Calendar Start Date.Year],[Calendar Start Date.YearMonth])

And 3 expressions:

1. Shows the Share of Market for feb2016 till feb 2017:

IF([Category] = 'RMC',

SUM({<[Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-12))))<=$(=date(Monthend(today())))"}>}[Sales.Units]),

SUM({<[Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-12))))<=$(=date(Monthend(today())))"}>}[Sales.Packs]))

/

IF([Category] = 'RMC',

SUM({<[Brand Family Name], [Product Name], [Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-12))))<=$(=date(Monthend(today())))"}>}[Sales.Units]) ,

SUM({<[Brand Family Name], [Product Name], [Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-12))))<=$(=date(Monthend(today())))"}>}[Sales.Packs]))

2. Shows the Share of Market for YAGO feb2015 till feb2016

IF([Category] = 'RMC',

sum(aggr(SUM({<[Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-24))))<=$(=date(Monthend(AddMonths(today(),-13))))"}>}[Sales.Units]), [Calendar Start Date.MonthName])),

sum(aggr(SUM({<[Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-24))))<=$(=date(Monthend(AddMonths(today(),-13))))"}>}[Sales.Packs]), [Calendar Start Date.MonthName])))

/

IF([Category] = 'RMC',

sum(aggr(SUM({<[Brand Family Name], [Product Name], [Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-24))))<=$(=date(Monthend(AddMonths(today(),-13))))"}>}[Sales.Units]),[Calendar Start Date.MonthName])) ,

sum(aggr(SUM({<[Brand Family Name], [Product Name], [Calendar Start Date.Date]={">=$(=date(MonthStart(AddMonths(today(),-24))))<=$(=date(Monthend(AddMonths(today(),-13))))"}>}[Sales.Packs]),[Calendar Start Date.MonthName])))

3. Difference between both

I have managed to aggregate the Share of Market for YAGO for all months except for the current month I am having troubles to be able to bring the YAGO for the current month (Feb.2017).

0 Replies