Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saichawan
Contributor III
Contributor III

YTD and rolling calculation

Hi,

I have the code below which calculates the current year rolling sales and lasy year rolling sales. i'm not able to do the same for ytd calculation in the same code. i have filter of view with option of (rolling and ytd). if select rolling from the filter i can sales in text object with current year rolling sales and last year rolling sales. I want the same to be calculated for YTD.

Attaching you the QVW file and aslo the code for rolling calculation.

='Current Year:'& Num((Sum({<week = {">=$(vMinDate)<=$(vMaxdate)"}>} NET_SLS_AMT)/1000000),'##.00')
& ' Last Year:'&num((((Sum({<week = {">=$(vRollingStart)<=$(vRollingEnd)"},Period=>} NET_SLS_AMT)/1000000)
-
Sum({<week = {">=$(vRollingStart)<=$(vRollingEnd)"},Period= {'LYTD'}> } NET_SLS_AMT)/1000000)),'##.00')

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What purposely you are creating many duplicate threads? Original Thread here and One More

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What purposely you are creating many duplicate threads? Original Thread here and One More

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

Please look at my response to the other post