Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sangland2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Zero Row Suppression

Hi, Is it only possible to suppress a row in a table if all the expression values display as zero. A blank value in any expression won't achieve this. So I have text fields showing zero value that I then have to hide with conditional formatting. With a large number of expressions in a table this is tedious.  What if I want to suppress rows where a value in a particular field is a certain value (variable) not just zero ? Thanks

6 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk dis

hide.PNG

sangland2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks, but I don't want to hide any columns.

sangland2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for the Aggr tip on that link. I can see that this would work. Problem is that my Dimensions are calculations, not just a field in a table. I'll play with this.

psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

try this option from the below link, it may be helpful

Suppress Rows in Chart if Expression is zero?

sangland2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks. I tried this option but there many expression fields to add this into. Some expressions are return text fields so forcing a zero in here is ugly. formatting can take care of this but still lots of expression fields. Functionality to suppress if zero is good but why only zero and not some other condition. Seems like basic functionality to conditionally suppress rows is missing in the GUI. Hopefully I can get the Aggr to work.