Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Zero values missing on X axis despite using Master Calendar

I have used a master calendar to generate missing calendar months..

Missing months are appearing on the X axis as along as I uncheck 'Show All values' from the Dimensions tab

As a result even if I select specific few months to see the trend it shows all the months instead of the required months.

When i uncheck the 'Show all values' box the graph responds to the selection but the missing months dont appear.

Attached is my file.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Check the attached now and see if this is the move towards the right direction

View solution in original post

20 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this expression which suppress zero values

Count(Application) + Avg({1<MonthOccurence = $::MonthOccurence>}  0.000000001)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Capture.JPG

This is what i get.. I get numbers that are not readable. Also if i select Jan 2017 to May 2016 it shows rest of the months on the X axis till Feb 2016 instead of May 2016. I have suppressed zero values in Presentation tab

sunny_talwar

I am getting this...

Capture.PNG

For number readability, change the number format to integer on the Numbers tab of the chart properties

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But July , Aug until Jan 2017 need to be present with the line touching zero

sunny_talwar

May be try this

Count(Application) + Avg({1<MonthOccurence = {"$(='>=' & Min(MonthOccurence) & '<=' & Max(MonthOccurence))"}>}  0.000000001)

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Capture.JPG

When I put Impact Type as a Dimension it fails to touch zero for high line after June and shows a straight line from June to Aug instead of touching zero. For Medium impact i.e. red line as well after Sept ti should touch zero for Oct but jumps to Nov as 1.

sunny_talwar

The combination of Month and Impact type is missing for July, Aug... Missing data problem here

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny for your assistance. My reqt still stands unfilled though as the customer needs the missing data to be shown on X axis ..:(

sunny_talwar

Then populate those missing areas just like you populated the missing dates using master calendar 🙂