Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

about bookmarks

Hi everybody!!

I am creating a file that it´s becoming bigger and bigger, so I needed to record several bookmarks. I think that I´ll need more of them but I don´t know if the way I´m working is the best. Have you got any example where I could see how to manage several bookmarks? I mean buttons or other tool.

I appreciate any idea Thanks

Fiber

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

When bookmarks are an important part the the user experience, I recommend putting the Bookmark Object in the interface. I usually enable the Add and Remove button and leave a little space below the buttons so that the description of the bookmark will be displayed. This is by far the easiest solution.

Buttons with the action to activate a bookmark are good when you have managing a few bookmarks and you can also apply bookmarks when selecting a value in a field or variable by adding actions based on the triggers in Document Properties.

I attached an example.

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

When bookmarks are an important part the the user experience, I recommend putting the Bookmark Object in the interface. I usually enable the Add and Remove button and leave a little space below the buttons so that the description of the bookmark will be displayed. This is by far the easiest solution.

Buttons with the action to activate a bookmark are good when you have managing a few bookmarks and you can also apply bookmarks when selecting a value in a field or variable by adding actions based on the triggers in Document Properties.

I attached an example.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your answer Karl. Tonight I´ll try to verify if I understood that funcionality in my file. Tomorrow I´ll answer or ask you more things.

Thank you again.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Karl! I couldn´t ckeck your answer before. Sorry. Your answer is so good and open my eyes to other options. Thank you so much for your example.

Fiber