cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

access point issue with triggers

Hi ,

I created one list box with year 2014,2013,2012 ,by default it will select 2014 year.if i click on 2013 when i press clear all button it has to show 2014 year in current selections.its working in my desktop but when i mounted in to access point its not working can any one please give the immediate reply its very urgent requirement.

Thanks,

krishna

18 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

make sure you removed last document state after the app distribution to the AccessPoint

last state.png

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

This should not work as explained.

Can you tell me how did you clear all selection is it from toolbar or you use some triggers on text object followed by max select in year.

Regards

ASHFAQ

dinuwanbr
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I hope you are clear selections with a button. Then trigger that button to clear all and then set field value to max value again as u did in open the document. Don't use command line (menu) clear button since it'll clear all.

Otherwise if u use that menu clear button to clear write triggers in each and every sheet open to make that field value t o max.

BR,

-dinu1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

just i am using a clear all button for that i applied the action clear all action,then settings ->document properties->triggers->field event triggers->i select year in fields and i applied the on change action as select in field action i have taken and i set field as year,search string as max(year) .

after that i selected year as 2012 in list box its showing 2012 in current selections,then i click on clear all button now its showing 2014 but in access point when i click on clear all its not showing any result in current selections box.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

just i am using a clear all button for that i applied the action clear all action,then settings ->document properties->triggers->field event triggers->i select year in fields and i applied the on change action as select in field action i have taken and i set field as year,search string as max(year) .

after that i selected year as 2012 in list box its showing 2012 in current selections,then i click on clear all button now its showing 2014 but in access point when i click on clear all its not showing any result in current selections box.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

what ever you said that thing also i tried .

issue:

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

I would Suggest you to use textbox for Clear Action and in the same text box add another Action --> Select max(Year).

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if i apply as per you said its not working if i click on 2013 its showing 2013 in current selections but when you click on clear all its showing 2013 but it has to show 2014

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Did you add second trigger to select in field year?

If possible send sample app or snapshot.

Regards

ASHFAQ