Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pascaldeclarens
Contributor
Contributor

accumulative sum

Hello,

I posted a question related to accumulative sum and I have been redirected to the post made by Elif Tutuk

I tried using the information provided, but the result I got was a line with a zero value...

I left this comment on his post:

I used the sum( aggr( rangesum( above ( sum {$<Month>}[Total HT Net],0,12) ),Month)) (with or without the month check)

note: in my case the field name I want to cummulate is called 'Total HT Net'

And I get a line with value= 0

I enclose below the chart, below is the linechart with montly sales for years 2016 and 2016, at the top is the line chart using the rangesum function

Capture d’écran 2016-09-18 à 09.37.25.png

Could someone help me?

best regards

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please provide the application

Sum([Total HT Net]) and then put accumulation (Full Accumulation)

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pascaldeclarens
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

many thanks for your answer.

What do you mean by "provide the application"? should I give you an access to my shared files? If yes what is the e-mail adress I sould send you the invitation?

I did read in Turuk's explanation that the simpliest way to make acculative sums was to choose the "Full Acculutation" option... but I have not yet been able to find where I could open this option..; It is probably under my nose, but despite several attemps I did not find the "parameters"...

Thanks in advance for your help

best regards

pascaldeclarens
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

I may have understood what you mean by "app" ! Is this the qvf file?

In that case how do I enclose it, I see no "attach" option...

thanks again

best regards