Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

bug with mini chart on a star schema application

Hi,

in QlikView V9 SR4, I have a bug with mini chart on a star schema application :

if I use two dimensions on my chart, some mini chart sparlines are not displayed on the right rows :
some rows have severals sparklines and some rows have no sparklines meanwhile every rows should have only one sparklines.

I've added the QlikView example in attachement.

Do you know how to workaround this ?

Best regards

4 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Yeah, I've seen that bug too, or maybe it's a "feature". I haven't reported it. I managed to work around it in my application by creating a unique ID for each combination of dimension values in the chart, and including that unique ID as a hidden dimension in the main table. That somehow seemed to fix whatever what confusing QlikView. However, since your D1 and D2 are in separate tables, and since you want to cycle the dimensions, that doesn't seem like a practical workaround for you.

Or
MVP
MVP

This bug has been previously reported (I reported it a month ago and had been told it's already on the to-do list). I did not check to see if it was corrected in SR5, but you can give it a shot.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for answer, Obviously this isn't corrected in SR5 (Because I'm working with that version :). Unfortunately, I think I just have to wait next SR. Thanks anyway Regards
Not applicable
Author

It 's officially a bug : 23825 and it is not corrected yet in SR5.

If someone know how to workaround it, It would really appreciate it 🙂

Best regards