Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

can't see overview in Internet Explorer

Hi everyone,

today I installed the QlikView Microsoft Internet Explorer plug-in on one computer and now I can't see the overview of all my documents in the Internet Explorer anymore. Does anyone know what to do?

Please help me,

regards,

MT

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Make sure that in the Settings menu, Document Properties, Opening, and check that the Document Thumbnail image is selected in the document. Apart from that, you can choose to view the AccessPoint as a list or as a Document Preview, it will depend on each client

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

maybe you misunderstood my problem I dont even get to that point to enter the username and password. Do you know any solution for this problem?

regards,

MT

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

If you use the URL to the AccessPoint, for example, http://yourserver.local/qlikview what do you see now and what did you see before installing the Plugin? What if you uninstall the Plugin in one computer, how can you see the AccessPoint?

How are you trying to connect? Note that the plugin, by default, requires port 4747 tcp open inbound and outbound in both client computer and Server.

Hope that helps.

Miguel