Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himabinduch
Creator
Creator

can we send email without Nprinting

Hi All,

i have a small report with some status can i send that email to particulate mail group without Nprinting?

is that possible if yes please let me know how we can do that .

Thanks,

hima BIndu Ch.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If Arthur's post was the information you needed, we would appreciate it if you would return to your thread and use the Accept as Solution button on his post which will give him credit for the help and let other Members know that is what you needed.  

If you do not have Publisher and/or the PDF Distribution option, the only other way to do it would be from the Desktop Client using the Report Editor there to create the report etc.  You would need to configure the email server info via Settings\User Preferences\Email tab settings in order to be able to email things from the client.  You would likely need to use a trigger and macro as well I believe.  NPrinting would definitely be the better solution if you are going to have more reports to send out in the future.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.