Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pk
Contributor III
Contributor III

change color of the legend in bar or line chart

Hello everyone,

want to change color of the legend in bar/line chart.

e.g. In the below image one line is red so its legend color should be in red color.

Capture.GIF

thanks in advance

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

The color in legend should reflect the color in chart as long you don't have any special color calculation in the chart. 

Could you please share an sample app (or more info about your chart setup)?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I agree with Vegar on this one, I have checked the chart properties, and I cannot find a means to change this to not be color related, so to his point, if you can attach the QVW file, that should help, as we can dig around and try to see what is wrong here.  If you did figure something out, please post what was wrong and you can mark your post as the solution as well, just FYI.  The only other thing I could suggest is just try to recreate it once and see if that changes things, if it does, I am still curious as to what you did the first time to get things to come out as they did! 🙂

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.