cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

chart display into the sheet

Hi,

I have 4 objects(charts) into a sheet. I used GetSelectedCount()>0 in chart 2,3 and 4.

All the functions working properly but when all the 4 charts are diplaying if i click on 1 chart then 2nd chart not showing 3,4 are showing.i want to change it if anyone click on 1st then 1st will diplay and if anyone click on 3rd then 1,2,3 will show.

Please let me know the process.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Suman, in Design (or layout) tab, you can change the 'layer' to 'Superior' or set a number, also in this table you may change the contional show to:

GetSelectedCount(@_Category)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_Severity)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_Status)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_OPCO)>0

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't understand your problem. Can you post a qlikview document that demonstrates it?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have attached application and screenshot.

rubenmarin

Hi Suman, not sure if you want this, but you can change the conditional show of chart 3 to:

GetSelectedCount(@_Status)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_OPCO)>0

and chart 4 to:

GetSelectedCount(@_Severity)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_Status)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_OPCO)>0

Gysbert_Wassenaar

This may come as a suprise, but the getselectedcount function counts the selected values in a field, not the possible values. If you want GetSelectedCount(@_Status)>0 to be true then you need to select a value in the @_Status field. Selecting values in other fields won't help.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for your reply.

If you check my application one tabular chart showing into last level.

But somehow it's going back of all the objects.

How can i bring it front?

rubenmarin

Hi Suman, in Design (or layout) tab, you can change the 'layer' to 'Superior' or set a number, also in this table you may change the contional show to:

GetSelectedCount(@_Category)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_Severity)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_Status)>0 and GetSelectedCount(@_OPCO)>0