Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

chart sort order changes by itself after reload

Hi,

We have a straight table and in the properties of the table, we have sorted the table by certain fields in specific order. However, this is second time today that I have noticed that the order of the sort has changed by itself

Can someone please tell me what are the general reasons if the order of columns in sort has changed?

Shah

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have tested the same document with 11.20 SR10 and I have the same problem, I think it is not resolved in the last release.

Not applicable
Author

Same problem here in 11.20 SR9

workaround:  put a  copy of the column that has to be sorted as first column and hide it...

The issue is that the reload is sorting on the first column (dimension or expression) instead of the sorting priority set on the sorting tab.

Not applicable
Author

Finally this problem it is a bug  in SR9 and SR10 and resolved in 11.20 SR11 beta, I installed a  patch to 11.20 SR9 that finally resolved the problem.

amirkachlon
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I've got a workaround for you,

copy Rank expresion - without usage of colum(1), to the sort expresion of Compnia.

Regards,

Amir

solution.JPG