Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

chart with calculated dimension

Dear all,

I have a chart with calculated dimension which i want to show as pareto however the cumulative is not summing correctly. i have tried to investigate but cant find a solution.

In the dimension i have this expression

=DUAL(

Replace(Class([Time Waiting (hrs)], 3), '<= x <', '-')&' hrs'

,Class([Time Waiting (hrs)], 3))

and in the expression for bars i have this

Count({<PerformedOp = {1}, PastDays = {1}, SessionType = {'Evening'}, Department -={'XXXX'}, CaseType = {'Emergency'}>}DISTINCT PAT_ID)

the cumulative which is not showing correct has this

RangeSum( Above(Count({<PerformedOp = {1}, PastDays = {1}, SessionType = {'Evening'}, Department -={'XXXX}, CaseType = {'Emergency'}>}CUST_ID), 0,RowNo()))

/

COUNT({<PerformedOp = {1}, PastDays = {1}, SessionType = {'Evening'}, Department -={'XXXX}, CaseType = {'Emergency'}>} TOTAL CUST_ID)

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not sure what exactly is the issue here? is it showing 131 instead of 136 is the issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes that is the issue the is not matching so when i i sho the cumulative percentage it shows 105%

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi, it seems as if the total is removing duplicates, i have checked and noticed the 5 missing values have duplicates so it is counting and distinct only

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to check this out?