Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator

clearing certain fields in a Current Selections box when clickin on certain Chart showing in a Container

On sheet  6  Charts ,

based  chosen options is shows related data in all charts, 

however when  clikcing one  certain  Chart i want to automaticly  clear one  off the  choosen option showing in the

choosen option list box 

for that clikced chart

now i have to that manualy

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
edwin
Master II
Master II

if i understand correctly, the user selects Productnummer then selects Inkoopnam and what you want to happen is it automatically clears Productnummer

one way to simply implement this is go to Settings menu -> document properties -> select triggers tab -> under field triggers, look of field Inkoopnam and add an action CLEAR FIELD and enter Productnummer in the field name.  what this does is every time there is a selection change for Inkoopnam, the field Productnummer will automatically be cleared

you can read more from here:

Document Properties: Triggers ‒ QlikView

View solution in original post

7 Replies
edwin
Master II
Master II

can you post a QVW?  or at least pictures of the user experience you are aiming for?  its not too clear from your description.

edwin
Master II
Master II

also what do you mean by click a chart?  did you mean click a list of charts or click a field in the chart?

JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator
Author

in this sample when i open 1 production (screen 1)   then open products used in this produiction screen 2

it shows all products used in production  i want to all productions for 1 item from list so i click Paprika

screen 3 , thus i wll see then screen 4

only when i manuely delete search key  in screen 5,  production number , the first choosen ,   then i will se all productions wich contains paprika  screen 6

it would be nice to have some script action when clicking on  the chosen chart option in screen 7  the above manual needed action goes automaticly

edwin
Master II
Master II

if i understand correctly, the user selects Productnummer then selects Inkoopnam and what you want to happen is it automatically clears Productnummer

one way to simply implement this is go to Settings menu -> document properties -> select triggers tab -> under field triggers, look of field Inkoopnam and add an action CLEAR FIELD and enter Productnummer in the field name.  what this does is every time there is a selection change for Inkoopnam, the field Productnummer will automatically be cleared

you can read more from here:

Document Properties: Triggers ‒ QlikView

edwin
Master II
Master II

also, you have a lot of synthetic keys in your datamodel.  you should optimize it as your dashboard is very slow for a very small data set.

JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator
Author

the full qvw is much bigger in real,  for some other sheets, wich are not included in the demo it loads

from year 2017 untill all kind off data, thats i believe the reason you see it as now,  but we keep attention to it, thanks for advice

JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator
Author

we start building this at places where needed, thanks for helping out, regards Jack