cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

copy image clipboard not working

Hell all,

I'm using qlikview and direct from the program I'm copying the chart from the button "copy image to clipboard" but when I paste it in excel it's not showing the chart, it pastes a strange image from the caption, anyone knows what it is?

It was working before normally.

Tks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It's strange, it's working now again. anyway, tks for attention of everyone.

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you try this from Right click of the chart and "Copy to Clipboard" - Image and do paste. Let's see if that is works?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

already did that, but no success, also uninstalled the program and installed again.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Where you are trying this?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

qlikview desktop win 10 x64. copying and pasting in excel.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me there is nothing problem? Can you share QVW and will see

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Follow.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is the problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

this is the question.

In my local computer doesn't work. It was working before, but suddenly not.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not really sure, what could be the problem.