Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

country wise records

how can i get particular country data in entire global data?  (Ex: when i select India I need entire records of India in global data base).      

5 Replies
PrashantSangle

Hi,

Can you explain little bit more??

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
its_anandrjs

Elaborate more and what is mean for global data and in qlikview when you select any data in the country field then its associated data get selected in the associated fields this is qlikview features.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

When you select Country, you will automatically get all data belongs to that particular country.

QlikView is associative Data Model Tool.... Do we missing something on your actual requirements?

Not applicable
Author

suppose i have lot of country wise data.in that data i m select particular country like India.so i need through out  India  records in country wise data. is it possible to retire data in script level? if possible plz explain me.(or) plz explain alternative method for that data without list box?  

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Even though you have 100 countries data but once you select any country, all data will be adjusted accordingly.

In the script side, if you want to load only one country data, you can do the same using where condition while loading...

i.e.

Load * from..... where Country = 'India';

If this is not you are looking for, let us have sample data alongwith your requirements..