Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael_maeuser
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

daily inventory (set analysis??)

Hello, I hope anybody can solve my problem. I wanna show the inventory with day as dimension (it should always show every day of the selected month, not only the days where s.th. has changed. so usually I see 30 or 31 days on the x-axes). To calculate the inventory i need a field "remaining quantity" from table entries + the field quantity from the table outs. The problem is, if I choose day as dimension and just some the amounts it shows me daily changes, but it need to start from the earliest date until the 30 different days of the selected month. full accumulation doesn´t seem to be a solution. is it possible to do this anyway?

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe it's doable with an expression, but wouldn't it be easier to create a field in the script calculating the daily inventory? Would this be consistent with your requirements?

If you post some simple sample data, maybe as INLINE table, I guess someone here in the forum might come up with a solution pretty fast.

Regards,

Stefan