Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

data extraction problem

Date FieldAUM

i have data like this what i want max date in one field of pivot and previous in other.

Catch here is that when i select 15 as maximum in previous column i want "11" date also its value specifically.

i did make variable of max through which i can extract 15 but to extract 11 is bit problem for me also not able to extract its  SUM of that day AUM.

17 Replies
Not applicable
Author

working fine Thanks

Not applicable
Author

problem is solved for dates but not able to sum AUM

when i use your qvd for dates it works fine but when i use this formula =SUM({$<[Execution Date] = {"<$(=max([Execution Date]))"}>}AUM/1000000) for last day AUM it sum all dates AUM could you please help me out in this.

i am new to qlikview therefore having some problems.

Not applicable
Author

i use this expression but it gives me 0 please check did i miss any comma or anything else to calculate last day AUM

=sum({<[Execution Date]={'$(Vmaxdate)'},max({<[Execution Date] = {"<$(=max([Execution Date]))"}>}[Execution Date])>}AUM)

sunny_talwar

You seem to have an extra max in there and also you have Execution Date twice. Do you need it to be equal to Vmaxdate or < Max([Execution Date])?

=Sum({<[Execution Date] = {'$(Vmaxdate)'}, [Execution Date] = {"<$(=max([Execution Date]))"}>}[Execution Date])>} AUM)

Not applicable
Author

Sir let me explain,

i have data above with dates not in serial for example i have maximum date 15 with AUM 27 i did extract this using formula =Sum({$<[Execution Date]={'$(Vmaxdate)'}>}AUM/1000000) vmaxdate is my variable the problem arise when

i want to extract date 11 and its AUM.

i did extract date using this expression =date(max({<[Execution Date] = {"<$(=max([Execution Date]))"}>}[Execution Date]),'DD-MMM-YYYY')

but if i want to extract AUM of 11 which is 26 not able to do it,i do not know where i am doing mistake  i just want to extract AUM of that day using any formula.

Not applicable
Author

sir please share AUM numbers with me also as you did for date also share QVD if possible

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Daniyal,

I havent use any QVD. I have used the Inline table and created data in QlikView itself.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

i am talking about QVD which you attached for extracting Dates "Test.QVD" it only extracts dates i want AUM also should be extract same way as you did for dates.

i would be really great if you attached test QVD as well for the AUM as you did for dates.