Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

delete border of pie chart

hi

how can i delete the border line? i want to use the simple style without, top left of the Style tab of the chart properties, but i cannot finde where to delete the border line

thanks for any help

22 Replies
felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

hi thanks

how do you remove the borders?

nagarajupinnibo
Creator
Creator

Hi Felipe,

I need to remove border color from dark to light color. Is it possible or not??

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

hi 🙂

that is exactly what i am trying to do, to Change the Color, but i don't know where to Change it

" line style" shall be the Option, but it did not work

see this

http://community.qlik.com/thread/76232

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

i oversaw one answer that was almost correct, please see if it is useful for you

best

nagarajupinnibo
Creator
Creator

Thanks Felipe..

rohan_mulay
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello FelCar2013,

Its simple. I can understand what exactly you want to show since even i was expecting similar requirement.I have attached the screen shot for the same. In my attachment, i have used the gauge chart along with a rounded corner text box ( textbox converted to circle by playing with the corner radius and squareness option in the layout tab. Where in Corner radius block select fixed and set it to 95 pts and squareness to 2).  So use a  Gauge chart. Go in the style tab and select the 1st style. Go in presentation tab and un-check show scale textbox. Set Angle Span to 360 degree. Set cylinder thickness to 20. In indicator block set mode to 'no indicator'(which will remove the needle) . In caption tab uncheck 'Show caption'. In layout tab uncheck 'Use borders'. Goin colors tab and set transparency to 100%. Apply your expressions and set the lower and upper bound for the gauge as required. To make the chart look better resize the circular textbox and bring it to the center of the gauge chart. pls refer the attached image for more clarity. Ignore the values within the gauge.

Capture copy.jpg

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

thanks Rohan

i will try this one

best

felipe

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

hi

with a gauge Chart, if the right pie Chart Simulation possible? i have tried, using an angle span of 360 degrees, but the transparent spaces between the pie segments are not possible. What do you think?

felipe

layout_pm.pnghi

Not applicable

people keep referring to "uncheck "Use Border" on layout tab of pie chart but there is No check box for that in v11 that I can find

rohan_mulay
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hii debbie,

Go to Document properties  then click on general tab and change the option from listbox located to right and little bottom from Simplified to Advanced . By doing this you can see the checkbox of hiding and unhiding the  border