Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

detach automatic

Hello,

I have several charts that I want to put on the same page. Problem is that they all need a different pré selection so that does not simply work because if I select a value, only one chart is alright and the other ones wrong. On different pages it's easy to fix with an action to preselect a value but this does not work when I put all charts on the same page.

When I manualy detach the charts after selecting the preselection for every chart everything works fine but when I close my Qlikview en open it again, the charts are attached again.

How can I get my charts to always be detached?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

thx I managed to solve the problem. The syntax must be:

sum( {1<type= {verblijf}>} Dagen) - sum ({1<type= {verblijf}>} Totaal) / (365) * (334)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi,

you could use set analysis on all expressions of the "detached" charts to exclude selection:

sum( {1} Sales)

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, newbie here. How does that work and where can I put that?

rbecher
MVP
MVP

There is a section in the online help.

If you add {1} in the expression it will disregard the selections for this expression.

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Hey Ralf, thx for the explanation but I do not want to disregard the selections for the expression. Every chart needs a differtent selection and my problem is to get these selections within every seperate chart on the same tab/page.

When I manualy select the type for every charts and detach them after selecting the type I get what I want.

When I save the file and open it again, everything is attached again.

I want every chart to work on the same tab/page without the need of selecting a type first. Is this possible?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Richard

You can get a unique selection for each object using set analysis.

Look at the examples in the QV help. You can disregards certain field selections by setting them to nothing {Year=} and set other fields to specific values that will only be used for that object.

/John

Not applicable
Author

thx I managed to solve the problem. The syntax must be:

sum( {1<type= {verblijf}>} Dagen) - sum ({1<type= {verblijf}>} Totaal) / (365) * (334)