Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

dumbbell chart

Hi Experts,

i want to implement dumbbell chart  in qlikview , is't possible? Reference  image attached.

dumbbelldotplotA.png

Best Regards,

Hari .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think Onno's bottom line should be read as: 'Please don't post the same topic multiple times'

It just makes it hard to follow a discussion (if the posts have reached the forum), or just increases work on all ends.

With regard to your original request: Maybe have a look at this for a start:

Barbell \ Dna chart?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Deleted your duplicated topics.

To answer the question of "why you can't post": You can post, but new members will have their posts end-up in a moderation queue so we can keep all the spammers out and (as in this case) can learn people not to make the same topic more then once.

Once a moderator logs on and clears the queue, your posts will show up on the community. Sometimes this is a matter of minutes, but it can also take a few hours, as many of us do this next to their regular job. After "scoring" a bunch of points, your posts will stop showing up in the moderation queue and end-up on the community right away.

I hope this clears that up.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

hi onno ,

Thanks for your reply, but to moderate the post , your team is  taking more time.so i posted two times.

Regards,

Hari 

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If you post something two times, it takes us more time .

If I notice a topic twice in queue, I leave it in queue and go approve most other posts first (as those take less time). As a result, it takes longer before your one (of your two topics) shows up.

May you live in interesting times!
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think Onno's bottom line should be read as: 'Please don't post the same topic multiple times'

It just makes it hard to follow a discussion (if the posts have reached the forum), or just increases work on all ends.

With regard to your original request: Maybe have a look at this for a start:

Barbell \ Dna chart?

Not applicable
Author

hi Onno,

Thanks you for your valuable reply, that's correct . thank you so much.

Regards,

Hari