Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I am facing issue while exporting data from pivot table to excel. It's just a straight forward export and not using any macros.
The export is working fine in local but while exporting from access point, all the columns are merged into one single column and column headers are also missing.
Please find the attachment for reference.
It would be best if you can attach a QVW on this, so we can try things, you did not mention the version you are running, that would be helpful in this case too, as want to be sure there were no known issues etc. Need the xx.xx.xxxxx number or xx.xx SRx. There does seem to be an issue with opening the CSV file, as I believe the other poster was correct about that part of things, if there are fewer than 65k rows, it should export as xls or xlsx, but if more than that number of rows, it will change to CSV. There were changes to the Export to Excel in 12.30 track if I recall correctly, we started using xlsx, so if your Desktop is 12.30 but your QVServer is still running older version, that could be part of the issue too... Best I have for the moment.
QV version which we are using is 12.30, both in local and server. Records are more than 400k and Yes, it is opening in csv. For few filters it is exporting correctly but for few it is not. In final we need to extract all the data, there it is going wrong.Data is confidential to attach.
Users were able to export earlier but recent days it started failing.
You did not mention full version, what SR of 12.30 are you running, as I did find a defect in the Initial Release (IR) of 12.30, so if you are on 12.30.20000, that is going to be a problem, would recommend running 12.30.20300 (SR3) if that is the case. Best I have for you at the moment.
It appears other have had the same issue as you've had; a common solution has been to add UseIcuForLocaleInfo=0 into Setting.ini file: