Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

expanding time range in chart

Hi Qlikview experts,

I have data records with time interval of 5 minutes. I need to show a stacked line chart with time (e.g. time stamp) as dimension  and number of distinct users as expression. This can be easily shown with a simple dimension and expression but I can only show the chart within limited time range (e.g. less than 24 hours). When I changed the interval to different value number of users is different, which might be additional distinct users added to this longer interval.  As data is quite a lot it is uneasy to verify if this is a correct assumption, but the number does not seem to be in line with normal behavior and observation.

What is the way to show longer period in the chart but still maintain small interval so that the count distinct doesn't add up to unexpected numbers?

Here is the example of the chartCapture.JPG

When interval is changed to show longer period in the chart this is what appears in the chart:

Capture2.JPG

Still new to Qlikview, so any hint to this would be helpful.

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Now I have another requirement, which is to show the Y axis of line chart in percent, similar to Mekko Chart.

When I used

Count({<Latency = {'<600'}, [Throughput (Kbps)] = {'<1000'}>}DISTINCT [Hardware Id])/Count(DISTINCT([Hardware Id]))

and changed the number to integer and selected show in percent under number tab, the total number does not result in 100%.  In this example it shows below 100%, and real data I had even more than 100%. Any hint how to simply make it like Mekko chart so that it is always showing 100%.

Capture.JPG

The expression seems to be correct and theoretically all numbers should add up in 100%. Any clue ?

MarcoWedel

please open a new thread for this new question.

thanks

regards

Marco