Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReddyQsQv
Contributor II
Contributor II

filter restriction on straight table Qlik

ReddyQsQv_0-1593389487294.png

ReddyQsQv_1-1593389579913.png

I have above tables and both are linked on date and contact case reason1 and I would want the output like below as the inbounds should same 348 for all the rows that should only filter on 2nd dimension and the same value should show for 3rd dimemtion selection but it shows me more granular level please guide me the solution.

ReddyQsQv_3-1593389836670.png

4 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just adding a post to kick things back out to see if anyone has any ideas, given when you posted, not sure a lot of people likely saw the post.  You may need to attach sample app though so folks can see data model etc., but you can wait to see if anyone has anything first.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
rubenmarin

Hi, maybe using TOTAL qualifier. As the second dimension is a cyclic group maybe you need som dynamic values for TOTAL fields:

Sum(TOTAL <FirstDimensionFieldName, $(=GetCurrentField(SecondDimensionGroupName))> Inbouds)

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is nothing wrong with Qlik in this case, as I can see third column in second tabl enamed as "workgroup repeat contact2 case reason 1" is causing for granularity and repeating rows, perhaps your data  is not not sorted well  in back end data its causing wrong values.

better share the sample data to understand the root cause for Inbound values for mentioned cyclic group dimension.

Thanks

Pavan Nallani

ReddyQsQv
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Pavan

Attached the sample data
Contact case counter is the inbounds
First reason_desc 1,Decs2,Desc3   in cyclic group1
Repeat Reson_Desc1,desc2,desc3  in cyclic 2