Did you mean: 
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

get results of 2016 while selecting 2017

@Hello got the following expression:

=sum(aggr(

alt(

aggr(sum(DISTINCT{<trx_type={'sales_forecast'},price_category={'customer_price'}>} if(trx_date>= from_period and trx_date <= to_period, price_kg)),account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key)

aggr(sum(DISTINCT{<trx_type={'sales_forecast'},price_category={'customer_group_price'}>} if(trx_date>= from_period and trx_date <= to_period, price_kg)),account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key)

aggr(DISTINCT sum({<trx_type={'sales_forecast'},price_category={'default_product_price'}>} if(trx_date>= from_period and trx_date <= to_period, price_kg)),account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key)

)

,account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key))

it gives correct result when I select the year 2017 or 2016

Now I want to create the alternative expression that shows the result of 2016 when user selects 2017

check attached qvw file;

the above expression is used in the text object captioned as "Current Selection" and the attempt to get the result for 2016 is in the other text object but is giving zero unless I don't select a YEAR

please help gwassenaartresescombaeyensstalwar1

I can walk on water when it freezes
1 Reply
sunny_talwar

May be this

=sum({<YEAR={$(vLY)}>}aggr(

alt(

Only({<YEAR={$(vLY)}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT{<trx_type={'sales_forecast'},price_category={'customer_price'}, YEAR={$(vLY)}>} if(trx_date>= from_period and trx_date <= to_period, price_kg)),account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key))

Only({<YEAR={$(vLY)}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT{<trx_type={'sales_forecast'},price_category={'customer_group_price'}, YEAR={$(vLY)}>} if(trx_date>= from_period and trx_date <= to_period, price_kg)),account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key))

Only({<YEAR={$(vLY)}>}aggr(sum(DISTINCT{<trx_type={'sales_forecast'},price_category={'default_product_price'}, YEAR={$(vLY)}>} if(trx_date>= from_period and trx_date <= to_period, price_kg)),account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key))

)

,account_company_key,MONTH_YEAR,customer_key,product_key))