Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

greater or equal to indirect analysis function

I'm counting number of customers on a list. I have column of:

Id_customer

Date_of_subscription

Date_of_cancellation

in another seprated table, that is not connceted to the first one i hve list of dates

date_selected

Now i need to count id's that have Date_of_cancellation later than date_selected AND Date_of_subscription is older than date_selected

Now, I understand that with p or e functions base selections on selections in another filed. I'm trying to find greater or lesser in relation to what is in inidirect set analysis.

I was only successfull in equlizing:

count({<Date_of_cancellation=p([date_selected])>}id_customer)

In any case, besides different solution i need a syntax for >=/>/<=/< in p or e function.

=p(">=$(=date_selected)") doesn't return anything

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

I think p() and e() aren't suitable in your case and that your expression should be more look like:

count({<Date_of_cancellation= {">=$(=max([date_selected]))">} id_customer)

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

I think p() and e() aren't suitable in your case and that your expression should be more look like:

count({<Date_of_cancellation= {">=$(=max([date_selected]))">} id_customer)

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Thank you;

I have also managed to do it with with a p function.

They both give the same result, but it's useless for graphing, only good for KPI sort of display

My solution was

Count(

{$<

Date_of_cancellation=P({$<Date_of_cancellation={">$(=Date_selected)"}>}Date_of_cancellation),

Date_subscription=P({$<Date_subscription={"<$(=Date_selected)"}>}Date_subscription)

>}id_customer)