Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

help me in Root and Mounted folders

Hi,

I have a Root Folder(QVDocuments Live) and one Mounted Folder in Document folders in QMC . Can I attach another Root folder. If so, I have ServerCounters.pgo,Caldata.pgo,BoorrowedCAL.pgo,Tickets.pgo in Root Folder(QVDocuments Live)

Can I have the same pgo files in newly created Root folder. Please could anyone let me know this.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Amelia,

You can have as many mounted folders as you need, however, you can only have one root folder, that will contain the PGO files, among others. PGO files will be in all the nodes of a QlikView cluster (not sure if that's your case) and in the shared folder. If there is only one QlikView Server, then PGO files must be only in the root folder.

If you mean you want to move your root folder, make a backup of your current root folder, and make the changes through the QMC, so all files are created or moved correctly.

Finally, note that PGO files are used by the Server, so you will need to stop QlikView services before making the backup.

Hope that helps.

Miguel