Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

help with qlickview publishing please.

Hello,

So me and my school mates are making a dashboard with qlickview. I would like to know if there is a way to export ( or publish) the dashboard. Because we need to hand it in and I want to know how to make it accesisable for everyone (without having the excel files and the links and so). Can anyone help me, or other alternatives?

Would appreciate it.

greetings!

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can right click on the tab itself and export image as file.  Is that what you're looking for?  I'm guessing you've only developed on the local client and can't utilize access point?

Not applicable
Author

but i don't need an image because it's interactive with graphs and so on

Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do.  Who are you publishing it too?  You're professor?  Multiple users?  If you can't utilize Access Point then you'll need to distribute the .QVW to whoever will need access to it and they'll have to install QV locally.

Not applicable
Author

yes, trying to publish it to my professor. can't you turn it like into a flash application or something? thanks for the help!

Not applicable
Author

Not using QV alone.  You could use a screen recording software like Jing to record what you're doing and send him the SFW.  That may be a workaround.  But you would need to get Access Point running on a server to distribute QV documents via a browser.