Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

hi how we load large application with 4 gb ram with Laptop?

hi all

i have doubt how we open large application using 4 gb ram laptop?

to open  we have to login into server? server ram we r utilizing for application?

what is the ram using for to open large application?

what is the largest application any one developed in previous projects?

Thanks&Regards,

Ramana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

i have doubt how we open large application using 4 gb ram laptop? --- for example,if the app data size is more than that it's not possible to open from ur pc.

to open  we have to login into server? --yes u can open from server.

server ram we r utilizing for application? --if ur opening from server,yes..u are.

what is the ram using for to open large application? -----tht depends on data size of ur app.

what is the largest application any one developed in previous projects? --- i saw upto 6gb.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

i have doubt how we open large application using 4 gb ram laptop? --- for example,if the app data size is more than that it's not possible to open from ur pc.

to open  we have to login into server? --yes u can open from server.

server ram we r utilizing for application? --if ur opening from server,yes..u are.

what is the ram using for to open large application? -----tht depends on data size of ur app.

what is the largest application any one developed in previous projects? --- i saw upto 6gb.