Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

high light ?

Hi All,

I have created some charts in a tab..but I need not to be high lighted one YTD Chart on Selection of any filter like year & month..

it should be constant it should be updated to current year to till date..

can any one help me on this..

Regards,

Kacy

11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you are using set analysis, you may exclude those selections by adding them with "=" in the set analysis. Something like below,

Sum({<year=, month=>} AMOUNT)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Heather,

You can add a Conditional expression in those charts you want to hide if any selection. For instance:

=if(GetPossibleCount(YearField)=Count({1} DISTINCT YearField) and GetPossibleCount(MonthField)=Count({1} DISTINCT MonthField), 1,0)

Marc.

MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

=Sum({1}Sales) - ignore all selections

Sum({<Year=, Month=>} Sales) - ignore Year and Month Selection alone.

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Not working Marc..

This my EXpr in Gauge chart...

((Sum(If([Invoice Year] = Year('$(vMaxDt)'),[Invoice Turn Over]))+

(sum(IF(YEAR(DN_TRAN_Dt) = Year('$(vMaxDt)') AND [DN Dr/Cr] = 'C' ,[DN_Finance INR]))-

sum(IF(YEAR(DN_TRAN_Dt) = Year('$(vMaxDt)') AND [DN Dr/Cr] = 'D' ,[DN_Finance INR])))+

sum(IF(YEAR(JV_TRAN_Dt) = Year('$(vMaxDt)') AND [JV Dr/Cr] = 'C' AND [JV CODE] LIKE '301*',[JV_Finance INR]))+

sum(IF(YEAR(RJV_TRAN_Dt) = Year('$(vMaxDt)') AND [RJV Dr/Cr] = 'C' AND [RJV CODE] LIKE '301*',[RJV_Finance INR])))-

(Sum(If(Year(CN_TRAN_Dt) = Year('$(vMaxDt)'),[CN_Finance INR]))+

sum(IF(YEAR(JV_TRAN_Dt) = Year('$(vMaxDt)') AND [JV Dr/Cr] = 'D' AND [JV CODE] LIKE '301*',[JV_Finance INR]))+

sum(IF(YEAR(RJV_TRAN_Dt) = Year('$(vMaxDt)') AND [RJV Dr/Cr] = 'D' AND [RJV CODE] LIKE '301*',[RJV_Finance INR]))))

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

If you don't want selection to effect.

Then simply try this

=Sum({1}Sales)

Alter your expression accordingly.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Heather,

I recommend to use set analysis instead of the IF clauses, like:

=Sum({<[Invoice Year] ={"$(=Year('$(vMaxDt)'))">} [Invoice Turn Over]) +Sum(...) -Sum(...)...

If you want to make it constant for any MOnth selection, just add [YourMonthField]=  , like:

=Sum({<[Invoice Year] ={"$(=Year('$(vMaxDt)'))", [YourMonthField]=>} [Invoice Turn Over]) +Sum(...) -Sum(...)...

I am not sure if you require also to show/hide a chart if any selections. In case you have to, use the expression I gave you before in the conditional expression in Design tab of the object.

Hope it helps.

Marc.

Not applicable
Author

but in that expression Like operator also is there, how to convert that into set analysis..

convert for above one, please let me know..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

add this in set analysis:

[JV CODE]={"301*"}

Marc.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Like this

[JV CODE] ={ '301*'}

Regards