cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

horizontal dimension total by row

Hi Community.

I have this pivot table with a horizontal dimension and 2 expressions, what I need is to show ONE grand total for the both expressions (Only one total for both). But in qlikview i can only show partial sums and the 2 expressions show me 2 totals.

Any help would be very helpful

Thank you.

P.D : This is a photo of my actual pivot table.

kxa5ks

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is Doable. Check if that helps. Test If attached application helps?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help Anil. Maybe I don't explain very well but what I need is make a ONE total. For example in your QVW file this should be TOTAL (total exp1 + total exp2) and not 2 columns as total for each expression.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA, There is no way straight forward. The way what I've done is the Work around..

capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Did you get a chance to look?